personal training & nutrition services in birmingham, al
These small-group workouts take place two or three days a week in 30- or 60-minute sessions. Each participant follows their own exercise routine as designed by their personal trainer. The trainer manages the session and guides each client with personal attention throughout the workout.
Initial 1-Hour Assessment
- Review of current nutrition, physical activity, medical, and diet history
- Assessment of 3-Day Food Diary
- Discussion and development of nutrition goals and client expectations
- 30-minute consultation, typically every 2-4 weeks after initial assessment
- Reaching goals is a process!
- Reevaluate goals, discuss progress, focus on other nutritional concerns you may have, and more.
Three Month Package
- Initial Assessment and Five Follow-Ups
- Appointments every 2 weeks over the course of 3 months
- Recommended for those looking for sustainable results
Three Follow-Up Package
- Three 30-minute follow-ups
- Beneficial for those looking for continued support from a Registered Dietitian
Grocery Store Tour and Pantry Makeover
Grocery Store Tours
- Tour of a local grocery store in metro Birmingham
- Includes healthy grocery shopping tips, how to read nutrition facts labels, and more
- Together we look through your pantry, fridge, and freezer to discuss how to read nutrition labels, ways to swap products out for healthier options, and more
All cancellations must be made within a minimum of 24 hours advance notice to receive credit for the session.